Thursday, June 18, 2009

What Awesome Teacher We Have!


Besides visiting all these amazing places I feel most blessed to have gain knowledge and ideas from such great teachers! I enjoyed the open mic time listening to many great and innovative teaching strategies many of the teachers were using in thier classrooms. It's always been easier for me as a less experienced teacher to steal as many ideas as I can from great teachers! You all have helped me much on this trip! I hope many of you have had the same experience I had of learning from our peers on this trip! So I would like to thank many of you for being the great teacher you are! My philosophy is I can always be better at teaching and there is always a resource in many of my fellow teachers. My philosophy was proven this past week on this amazing trip with some great Utah teachers! Thank you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree wholeheartedly with this assessment of the wonderful teachers on this trip. I really wish I had gotten to know more of you better, but from everything I saw and experienced with you this trip, I would not hesitate to have my own children in any of your classes. You are truly professionals, and I feel honored to have be included among you. I look forward to all of the ideas that will be posted. I love stealing good ideas from gifted peers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree also! Usually in a large group there is always at least 1 or 2 people that rub you wrong- and there wasn't one person that fit into this category the whole trip! ( I hope that it wasn't me for any of you!) But it was such an amazing time with so many amazing teachers that it will forever be ingrained in my brain- as all of you will be too.
    Thanks for the wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete