Thursday, June 25, 2009

Top 12 Phrases of the 2009 Trip

In case anyone wanted to see it again- or laugh at the memories...

The Top 12 Phrases of the Road to Revolution Seminar 2009

12. Now Ty's GPS is taking us.....

11. Look- an old cemetary. Let's see who is buried here!

10. I just ran a marathon

9. Follow the Red Brick Road (to the tune of The Yellow Brick Road)

8. I hopped a ferry......

7. I have a great butt! (if you didn't get to see Sharon's amazing butt, you are missing out :)

6. Take out your journal and take 5 minutes to reflect

5. More Stairs? Are you kidding me?

4. The subway took us where?!?!?!

3. Change of plans, back on the bus.

2. Now, a learning strategy you could use for this is....

1. Where's Bob?

1 comment:

  1. I am Bob's daughter, Kara, and I have to tell you all that "Where's Bob?" is a common term at our house, too--for the past 35 years. Welcome to the family, y'all!

    ReplyDelete