Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My reflections 1

Ok this is my first post of the three during/after the trip. I am going to cover a few areas that made me think the most and effected me the greatest. The first of these would have to be the sights on the Freedom trail. I was so in awe of what I was seeing and the feelign of being where it happened. Even though some of them had been commercialized I could still feel the spirit of it all. I wish I had more time there to really suck it all in. It was amazing and I loved every second I had. Bunker Hill and the North Churh really touched me.

1 comment:

  1. Just returned from the greatest history seminar known to man. I have more information stuffed into my head than it can hold! I saw incredible places and met incredible Utah teachers who now are some of my best friends. We laughed, we cried, we ran the Revolutionary War Marathon and all placed first!!!

    ReplyDelete