Saturday, June 6, 2009

Battles

OK gang it's about time. I have some internet links in my reports on "The Battles of Saratoga and Vincennes." These are word documents and if you copy them directly you may just click and go to the original sources. I posted them to my web page  at the following address           http://my.uen.org/51443            .            On my front page there is a set of subject tabs running along the top of the page. The tab on the far right is labeled L. H. Miller. Click on this tab and you will find the templates for our class and also word documents about, "The Battle of Vincennes" and also "The Battle of Saratoga." You may also visit any of the other subject tabs that you wish to, because I have no sacred cows about people using stuff. My only stipulation is that if you find any homework there, DON'T DO IT! I really don't want to correct it.

Enjoy and see you soon,

Bob Hoopes

No comments:

Post a Comment