Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hello Cindy: I suppose this blog is response to "Miracle @ Philadelphia. It is a miracle that all the pieces fell together both people wise and event wise so that our nation was founded. After the events of the last 6 days  this is evident, even self evident. It is my belief that our founding fathers were very aware of their actions and what they were doing. They were aware of the very experimental part of their works. I don't think they knew what was going to happen but I get the feeling that they thought it would work? And I would like to be a spiderman on the wall ( not hiding behind some tree at the ferry) if we were to take George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin, George Mason and even the insignificant George Rogers Clark and give them a look at Time Square today. I even have to wonder what Alexander Hamilton would say?

I'd also like to go on record publicly and Thank Mike for taking an old Mormon guy to Mass today. That group hug thing you guys do in the middle of Mass was probably one of the most Christian things I have ever felt. Thank you.

Where's Bob?

1 comment:

  1. Bob, it was my pleasure to take you to Mass. By far the most amazing thing about this trip was the ability to hang out with amazing teachers, learn from them, be in amazing historic places, and learn more indepth historical knowledge. Thank all of you for making me a better teacher.

    ReplyDelete