Thursday, July 2, 2009

What do you mean-favorite?


First of all, sorry that my picture was so big on the other one-I've never posted a photo before. I really have to say that I cannot choose a favorite place that I went. I loved them all for their own reasons. Massachusetts was amazing for the personalizing that we could do with some of history's great men and landmarks. Even at Plymouth Rock, though we could say, "That's it?" it was more like, "Whoa, that's it!!!" Plus, this was really the place for the exercise! Mystic really brought a different cultural experience. New York made connections I'd never made before and I was able to cross a few things off of my life list of things to do. It was a place of perspective. The sites of the battles, forts, and winter camps were places of realization. Philadelphia brought places of celebration! In between on the bus and in the hotels, we were given places of friendship and amusement. That's a whole lot of enlightenment in just nine days.

No comments:

Post a Comment