Monday, July 27, 2009

Revolutionary Reflections

As I have reflected on this amazing trip that we were able to take it is hard to sum up what we experience in a short paragraph because we saw so much. The three main places that stand out to me are first, the Adams homes. After reading about John Adams and also seeing the movie. I got chills as I stood in the homes that he lived in. It was so neat to see the furniture and belongings. The second place was Mystic, CT. This city did not have major connections to the Revolutionary War, but I am glad we stopped there because it was so beautiful . Since I have lived on the West coast my whole life seeing a seaport on the east coast was very memorable for me. The last of the three events is being inside of Independence Hall where the Constitution was created. This was also a place where I got chills, it is such a sacred place. I am just so grateful for the experience. I was able to learn so much from all of you. I know there are many many students that will benefit from this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment